-->

Friday, November 14, 2008

I have finished my exams today, I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes. Posting will resume very soon, but I thought I should share some information about the sass&bide sale which is happening in Sydney next week. Because no one ever tells me and I miss out and regret it for half a year.

sass & bide SYDNEY warehouse sale
Where?
Byron Kennedy Hall
Lang Road
Fox Studios

When?
Thursday November 20: 4pm - 9pm
Friday November 21: 10am - 5pm
Saturday November 22: 10am - 5pm
Sunday November 23: 10am - 5pm

What?
Current & Old Stock, 50-70% off.

3 comments:

  1. yay exams are done time to relax and chill!, love the new banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn: Thankyou so much! Im happy ypu like it, I'm trying to get the blog back into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I begin on internet with a directory

    ReplyDelete