-->

Thursday, August 5, 2010

the humble tee

I was ridiculously excited to see the launch of LAB's online shop in celebration of their 1st anniversary. Not only because its amazing to know people with enough dedication and creativity to live out their vision, and be so deserving, but also because I love the shirts beyond comprehension. I've had both of my shirts, for more than two years now. That's two hot sweaty australian summers worth of wear, and they remain perfect. Of course a little worn in like any favourite garment but they will always remind of the first few things I ever bought with the dedication to start buying into good quality and detailed craftmanship. So of course there is so much emotion attached to the shirts, and the brand.. but the other side of me is excited to be sharing that with those who recently found the brand. The superfine tanks and tees, along with other goodies can be found @labgallerie.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oo, definitely going to check them out!
    haha I bought Bazaar before Vogue this month too. Glad I could be of assistance!
    x

    ReplyDelete