-->

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Red Cross Vintage

source: google images

The Red Cross is opening a boutique style vinatge store in Newtown tomorrow which I thought I should share. I heard the pieces will be of fairly high quality, or at least until they get thoroughly picked through by uni students, but its probably worth checking out if you love a vintage hunt. Apparently they are planning to restock a few times a week, although I can't say for sure since it actually hasn't opened yet. But if you don't find anything you can always settle down to a nice steaming bowl of thai food.

359 King street, Newtown. Open every day.

3 comments:

  1. How do you find these things out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love it if things like this were in perth...or maybe i just dont know about them!

    re the s&b vest: nope never steamed it, i just keep it hanging up in my warbrobe when not wearing it. you've made me afraid of rumpling it now! xx

    ReplyDelete