-->

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

almost on holidays

I am heading up to the Gold Coast this time next week, does anyone know any good stores or boutiques up there I should visit? A bit simple, but I love the Myer in Pacific Fair, it definitly does not live up to the qaulity of our Myer, stock or lovely service wise. Any good markets or anything like that anyone can recommend?

Greatly appreciated!

I've been playing polaroids and got to wear tights today, I couldn't be more ecstatic about that today, give me a twentry degree weather drop and I'll layer my clothes like its the dead of winter!

2 comments:

  1. i always end up at pac fair too when i go to the coast, i'd be curious to know of other shopping places too! hope you enjoy your holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw you in a cosmo mag! although it was for an survey ....

    ReplyDelete